error backing up using Snapshot

Tried first full backup from dashboard. Failed with following error.
Aw shucks, something went wrong :slight_frown: Instead of the beautiful response we expected, we got this:
<empty response>
Tried remote backup to google drive got following error: (It looked like it finished but the log has following at the end:
/home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6886): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker))
#5 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7225): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1472267004)
#6 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-includes/plugin.php(600): WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc()
#7 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-cron.php(117): do_action_ref_array(Array, Array)
#8 {main} :Failed to start the resumable upload
Need to have regular clean backups

• Luís

Hi Desical ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I think the problem is related to the "Directory ID". In this field you should put only the "ID" and not the full URL, as mentioned in the instructions:

The URL for the directory will be something similar to https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B6GD66ctHXXCOWZKNDRIRGJJXS3. The Directory ID would be the last part after /#folders/ 0B6GD66ctHXXCOWZKNDRIRGJJXS3.

I tried to change it, but seems we have an authorization issue now. Can delete the existing project and try create a new one, please?

Cheers, Luís

• Desical

Hi Luis,
    After updating directory id and re-validating got following message. It updates directory id after validation.
    Success. The Google Access Token has been received. You must save this form one last time to retain the token. The stored token will be used in the future when connecting to Google
    Saved the destination.

ran the backup manually and now getting the error message below:
    Aw shucks, something went wrong :slight_frown: Instead of the beautiful response we expected, we got this:
    <empty response>

Not sure what's going on.
    Please assist, support is enabled.
    Thanks

• Desical

Luis,
    I think I got mixed up.
    The error below was from when i ran
    ran the backup manually in managed backup to wpmudev cloud and now getting the error message below:
    Aw shucks, something went wrong Instead of the beautiful response we expected, we got this:
    <empty response>
    So I deleted destination, recreated new google destination. created new project and followed all the steps. ran snapshot again and still get following error:
    Sending file to directory: 0B2R3eMw8a9yrdHBtRy1kcy1yRUU
    2016-09-02 22:54:55: ERROR: Error: Could not send file

exception 'Google_0814_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable upload' in /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->getResumeUri()
    #1 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(336): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('PK\x03\x04\n\x00\x00\x00\x08\x00y\xB6"I\xD6...')
    #2 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(280): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/home2/desicale...')
    #3 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7006): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/home2/desicale...')
    #4 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6886): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker))
    #5 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7225): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1472856629)
    #6 [internal function]: WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc()
    #7 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-includes/plugin.php(600): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /home2/desicale/public_html/demodesicalendar/wp-cron.php(117): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote...', Array)
    #9 {main}
    :Failed to start the resumable upload

Thanks

• Luís

Hi Desical ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Before start digging, I would like to eliminate some hypotheses, so, if you don't mind, first, I would like to test your website with my "google project", that is working properly on my install.

Also, in order to speed up the process, in case of the my "google project" don't work too, I would like to make some debug in our website, so, can you send me the FTP credentials of your website too?

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.