Events +: error between events + and responsive theme

Hi !

Using the "responsive" theme given on wpmu.org, event plus seems to unlike him :

- Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/responsive/includes/functions.php on line 255

- calendar page return a 404

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Aphrodite,

Just following up to let you know that we have not forgotten about this issue and that we have notified the developer of the issue to hopefully be addressed soon.

Thanks again for your feedback and pointing out this issue.

Cheers, Joe

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Aphrodite

How are you doing? Are you still getting the error message from the beginning? Just want to confirm that you're using the latest version as there was a version released the same time that you posted your error message. (I'm sure you're using the Beta WPMU DEV Dashboard, so your plugins should all be up-to-date, but just thought I would make sure :grinning:

Let us know if there is any change.

Also, if you can provide a link it might be useful to the Developer once he is available.

Have a good day and look forward to receive your feedback.

Gina

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

well i have many problem with event plus, opened another thread about buddypress.

And in fact there is something : it does not (yet :wink: ) take care about global events, to bring them on main site. That is a problem too.

will continue testing bit sure all is up to date....

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Aphrodite,

Just a heads up that the lead developer is not ignoring our requests or not responding intentionally, the fact of the matter is that last week and this week he has been assigned a high priority project non plugin related and we look forward to having him back sometime next week.

Cheers, Joe

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Aphrodite

Hope you're well.

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so just checking in to see if you need any further assistance or if you got sorted. If however, you still need support, please let me know.

I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.