Error Code

Hey how are you?

I have two error messages I don’t know how to get rid of.

1. this is showing in my dashboard http://www.buildyourdreambusinessonline.org

Please move the blog-suspended.php file from the Anti-Splog plugin to the /wp-content/ directory.

2. See the attached picture and this is in the Defender app. I tried to delete it and it won’t let me but says these files need immediate attention on the Defender screen.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Jenjer

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jenjer Johnson,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

1. this is showing in my dashboard http://www.buildyourdreambusinessonline.org

Please move the blog-suspended.php file from the Anti-Splog plugin to the /wp-content/ directory.

You’ll have to move the blog-suspended.php file, located inside your plugins folder to /wp-content folder. You’ll have to make use of a FTP client in order to move these files from your plugins folder to /wp-content.

You’ll find the file under /wp-content/plugins/anti-splog/put-in-wp-content/blog-suspended.php.

2. See the attached picture and this is in the Defender app. I tried to delete it and it won’t let me but says these files need immediate attention on the Defender screen.

I don’t see any attached picture in this thread, I checked your Defender scans, and it seems like it’s listing 7 files in the scan. 5 files seems to be modified would recommend you to compare these files with the latest core files, and the other 2 files are error_logs, it could be generated by one of your plugins.

The error logs are generated when there are some error, or notices generated in your system, even if you delete it, it will get generated when a new error is encountered. If you don’t want these files, you’ll have to disable this from where you have configured, it could be configured in one of your plugins.

Please advise, if I had missed out anything, and let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Jenjer Johnson
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

In regards to the instructions:

“You’ll have to move the blog-suspended.php file, located inside your plugins folder to /wp-content folder. You’ll have to make use of a FTP client in order to move these files from your plugins folder to /wp-content.

You’ll find the file under /wp-content/plugins/anti-splog/put-in-wp-content/blog-suspended.php.”

Does this mean I have to go to my server?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jenjer Johnson,

Does this mean I have to go to my server?

Yes, you have to login to your server with any FTP application like FileZilla. Then with that FTP app, you can navigate to “/wp-content/plugins/anti-splog/” directory. There you will see the file “blog-suspended.php”. Move that file to “/wp-content/” directory and you are done.

Regarding fixing those files, can you please take a full backup of your site so we can always revert back to current state if anything goes wrong? We will try to repair those files as soon as you confirm.

I’m looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.