Error configuring google drive location in snapshot

I tried to configure a google drive location in snapshot. Pasted the drive key, clicked save destination, and got this error:

The requested URL /culvert-luxuriant.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Once that error shows up, I cannot get in to ANY dashboard item. I have to use Firefox history to go back to a page before the snapshot action.
Pretty urgent.

• Dimitris

Hey there Bob,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Could you please try to deactivate all other plugins, activate a default theme like TwentySeventeen, clear/purge all of your caches (coming from plugins, server side implementations, browser cache) and give that another spin?

If the error resolves, it means there is a conflict somewhere. Activate the remaining plugins and theme one-by-one checking each time (you should remove Google authentication and redo all steps) until you get this issue again and you've got the conflicted combination at that state.
    Here's a nice flow chart for a generic conflict test: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

If the error continues, activate all plugins and theme back and please grant temporary support access for us so we can try to connect our own Google Drive folder. You can do so via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, no need to share credentials, have a look here for more info:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Looking forward for your feedback!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Bob

I really hate disabling plugins and changing themes. Snapshot has been working for more than a year, dumping files to dropbox. I simply wanted to add Google Drive as a 2nd destination, so the problem is related specifically to whatever you guys are doing in the system to make that change.
    I was able to add another dropbox destination with no problem, so the issues is specifically with the function that deals with Google.

• Dimitris

Hello Bob,

could you please grant us with support access then to try connecting our own test accounts in a new Google Drive destination?

Keep us posted here whenever access is granted and we should follow up! :slight_smile:

In case there is need for a conflict test though, you may have to consider creating a staging environment for your WP installation. Meaning an exact copy into another location in the same server (so you can have the same server setup) either under a subdomain or in another domain, so you can freely test for conflicts and use for development and debugging.

Take care,
    Dimitris