Error during posting question

Wp Version : 3.3.1

Hi when i post question, question is being posted but i'm receiving this error

Warning: include(/home/mehmetk/public_html/1/wp-content/plugins/qa/default-templates/single-question.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mehmetk/public_html/1/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 43

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/mehmetk/public_html/1/wp-content/plugins/qa/default-templates/single-question.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mehmetk/public_html/1/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 43

and i would like to use same style as what they have, just the while asking question, text bar is like this
http://www.szegedlek.com/1/questions/ask/ plus i just wantto change "search" button color cuz both background and button is white

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello hailstorm,

After installing Directory, did you happen to mess with any of the template files?

If you edited those templates, you are supposed to copy them to your theme folder (making sure the original is still in the default folder).

Can you do a re-install of the plugin and start over?. Go to Plugins > Deactivate > Delete > Go to folder via FTP > Delete folder too.

Then Add new > Upload > Activate. All your settings will be retained.

Am not clear on this one, please give me more details on what you are trying to do here:

and i would like to use same style as what they have, just the while asking question, text bar is like this
    http://www.szegedlek.com/1/questions/ask/

plus i just wantto change "search" button color cuz both background and button is white

Add these to your themes style sheet, The first one will place it better and the second will change the color of Search to white:

#qa-page-wrapper {
    padding-left: 30px !important;
    }

#qa-menu button {
    background: #FFF !important;
    }

Let me know how that goes. Good luck!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings hailstorm,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.