Error establishing database connection

I am working locally using desktop server and the setup process went smooth but once it’s done I get this message when I try to get to my site. I have done this process before using WAMP and XAMPP but had other issues with those so now I am trying desktop server. I am not sure if desktop server is part of the issue now or if there is something else I am missing. I looked up that “access denied for user ODBC” on Google and nothing I found really helped other then saying my username and password don’t match somewhere. I have checked in phpmyadmin, move-blogs.php, and db-config.php and all the usernames and passwords are the same.

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user ‘ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in C:UsersBusinessDocumentsWebsiteswww.cuisineexchange.devwp-contentdb.php on line 705

Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in C:UsersBusinessDocumentsWebsiteswww.cuisineexchange.devwp-contentdb.php on line 705

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at C:UsersBusinessDocumentsWebsiteswww.cuisineexchange.devwp-contentdb.php:705) in C:UsersBusinessDocumentsWebsiteswww.cuisineexchange.devwp-includesfunctions.php on line 2540

Error establishing a database connection