Error found with latest release of WPMUDEV SMARTCRAWL PRO

The latest release of WPMUDEV SMARTCRAWL PRO will not allow you to create a new site when using WPMUDEV NEW BLOG TEMPLATES, you will get the following error:

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wds_blog_template_settings' not found or invalid function name in wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Which ultimately will cause an insert error in the database..

The problem is found in /wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/core/core.php line 350.

change the line:

add_filter( 'blog_template_exclude_settings', 'wds_blog_template_settings' );

to:

add_filter( 'blog_template_exclude_settings', 'smartcrawl_blog_template_settings' );

That’s it.

It looks like the developer just forgot to update the add_filter function to use the correct function name, smartcrawl_blog_template_settings.

Hope this helps!

P.S. I am not sure where to report bugs, so hopefully this was submitted in the right spot. If not let me know so that I can correctly post any bugs found in the future.

Cheers

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there SparkPlug,

really appreciate the feedback here, some points are on your way! :slight_smile:

This is the proper place, our Support forums, to report any bugs.

I’ve already updated some similar reports we already had about New Blog Templates and SmartCrawl, appreciate the feedback once again! :slight_smile:

Have a good one,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.