Error from Defender showing up in log

i'm getting this error in my error log:

[Wed Jan 24 05:41:06.229447 2018] [:error] [pid 11106] [client 185.86.13.213:56447] PHP Warning: stream_select(): You MUST recompile PHP with a larger value of FD_SETSIZE.\nIt is set to 1024, but you have descriptors numbered at least as high as 1087.\n --enable-fd-setsize=2048 is recommended, but you may want to set it\nto equal the maximum number of open files supported by your system,\nin order to avoid seeing this error again at a later date. in /wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit/component/audit-api.php on line 234,

is that something i should be concerned about?

• Luís

Hi Luke Runnells ,

Hope you're doing well today!

After the live chat I pinged the developers to get their valuable feedback about this.

Defender will firstly try to send the Audit logs via a socket (large data) and if it fails, will use the CURL to send the data (and normally shows that message in the logs). So basically, that is not a bug, just a message that appears when Defender first tries to send Audit logs via sockets.

Also, this will not interfere with the well functioning of the plugin :slight_smile:

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other related question, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.