Error google to add google code ads

Hello,
when I try add google code ads on "Advertising" on pro-sites plugin I get error page.

Can you help me please?

Thank you

• Milan

Hello @Monica,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

Dear member I was able to confirm problem on your site but not on my sandbox site. What I did is just quickly deactivated all the plugins except Pro Sites and it started working, after that I reactivated all the plugins and advertising page kept working fine. So they could be one plugin which is causing this issue. Would you take out quick and easy plugin conflict test described in our support manual here, ?
    premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

And for a site state I suggest you check all the plugins state via Network Admin > Plugins > Installed Plugins for confirmation.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan

Hello @Monica,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for being late here.

So it took some time to figure out what actually was causing issue. Actually when you add simple html markup or text in the before ad or after ad textboxes it saves everything fine and redirect back to same page after saving data. But as soon as your write javascript "script" tag its redirect to same page but due to inability to identify page, system displays page which is meant to be for those pages which are not there in system.

So conclusion is that on your site when you use javascript "<script></script>" tag it redirects you to error page without saving any data. And if you use html markup its works fine. But here I want to mention that its not the case with my sandbox site. On my sandbox site I am able to save javascript and html both snippets easily.

I can confirm that settings on your site are fine. So I've flagged our SLS( Second Line Support ) person for you. now he will assist you further to solve this issue. Here I want to inform you is that response of our SLS staff will be slightly slower than usual staff response like me. So Meanwhile we appreciate your cooperation.

Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.