A week ago, I tried the Content Copier on a blog post and it successfully copied the content including images and changing date, etc.
Today, I tried again with another blog post and the date did not change and the images did not copy to the sites. The images are showing in the post but they are not in the media library and the Featured Image did not copy over.
I've tested it 3 times making sure that the copy settings included the images, date and copy terms were checked.
Since last week, I had added a Facebook Opengraph plugin that provides for a custom field to upload and specify the image tag so I thought that there might be a conflict that was causing the copying issue so I deactivated it - but I'm getting the same results where the the images including the featured image are not actually copying to media library a