Error in Export Date Range Add-on

Hello,

I have problem with the new version of the export date range add-on.

Initially it was generating a server 500 error. But this has been solved. Please see my previous closed thread:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/export-date-range-add-on-not-working#post-1154371

Now it does no more generate server errors, but data exported are not correct.

In particular, I need to export all completed appointments of september for all my websites *.adventurerooms.it

The add-on exports completed appointments with number 9 in the day field of the date, and not with number 9 in the month field of the date.
I suppose this is because my date format is D/M/Y and not M/D/Y and the add-on does no more check which date format is in use. But of course I may be wrong,

This is actually very strange, because the add-on have been working correctly for a couple of years up to now.

Please give priority to checking the code, as I'm really stuck with my monthly reporting.

Thanks a lot

Kind regards

Antonio

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Antonio ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I pinged my teammate Panos, that provided the fix to the add-on in the topic you mentioned, to get their valuable feedback, however, can you give us access to your admin panel, so we can check the exported file?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Antonio ,

It seems that indeed for some date formats the results aren't as expected due to strtotime() function which needs special treat for some date formats:

Dates in the m/d/y or d-m-y formats are disambiguated by looking at the separator between the various components: if the separator is a slash (/), then the American m/d/y is assumed; whereas if the separator is a dash (-) or a dot (.), then the European d-m-y format is assumed. If, however, the year is given in a two digit format and the separator is a dash (-, the date string is parsed as y-m-d.

I have made some modifications to that file and attached it here. It should now allow any date format, but it requires PHP v 5.3 and higher.

Please let me know how this works for you :slight_smile:

Cheers!
    Panos

• Antonio
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Panos,

I uploaded the new file and now it seems working correctly.

Please let me know if this patch will be included in next version of A+, so I will not be worried when upgrading.

And this is a minor issue, but I noticed that in exported cvs file the coloumn with the appointment start date has a wrong header, "location"

Thanks again

Antonio

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.