Error in Logs Due to WP Smush Pro

Although I've manually upgraded to version 2.1.3, in the error logs I'm seeing this error:

[29-Jan-2016 16:45:07 UTC] [WPMUDEV API Warning] No remote data found for project 136
[29-Jan-2016 16:45:07 UTC] [WPMUDEV Site Warning] No remote data found for project 136

On version 2.1.2, although I was being prompted that there was a new update, there was no update button available within the WPMUDEV Dashboard or the Network Admin Plugin panel.

This may be more of a dashboard issue. I believe I read in the changelog that this was fixed in a previous version, but I'm still seeing the error.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello @mrjarbenne,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

It seems that you're using WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin version 4.0.5. Could you please update it to recent 4.0.6 release and then check site's logs again against that error?

In case you wouldn't be able to update "WPMU DEV Dashboard" via "WPMU DEV -> Plugins" page, please follow these steps:

- disable WPMU DEV dashboard (but don't delete it) via dashboard's "Plugins -> All plugins" page
    - download recent WPMU DEV release from here (you'll want to be logged in into your WPMU DEV account):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

- unpack (extract) .zip archive to your local storage
    - access your site (server) via FTP
    - go to the "/wp-content/plugins" folder
    - remove the "wpmudev-updates" folder from there
    - upload the "wpmudev-updates" folder from an unpacked archive from your local drive to the server
    - enable plugin back through your site's dashboard

Let me know please if it helped!

Best regards,
    Adam

• mrjarbenne
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I updated to 4.0.6 over the weekend and am still seeing this error in the logs:

02-Feb-2016 00:42:24 UTC] [WPMUDEV API Warning] No remote data found for project 136
    [02-Feb-2016 00:42:24 UTC] [WPMUDEV Site Warning] No remote data found for project 136

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.