Error in Membership Plugin

Hi,

I just installed the Membership Plugin for the first time, and when I set the membership level for the first user, i received the following error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/ime/public_html/staff/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.membership.php on line 447 and defined in /home/ime/public_html/staff/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990

• mort3n
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi imelements,

That's odd since this error is usually caused by using an older version of the plugin together with WP 3.5.

Could you ensure that you are using the latest version of the plugin?

The error is caused by a change in WP 3.5 where the function wpdb::prepare requires two arguments rather than one as used to be the case. The plugin has been updated to handle this.

Cheers
    Mort3n

• imelements
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Mort3n,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am using WP 3.5 - it is a fresh install

I would assume that I am using the most recent verion of your plugin, I am a new member, and just downloaded it today.

Here is the complete error, I am not sure if I got both lines before:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/ime/public_html/staff/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.membership.php on line 447 and defined in /home/ime/public_html/staff/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ime/public_html/staff/wp-includes/wp-db.php:990) in /home/ime/public_html/staff/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

I am using iThemes builder, and for the most part don't have any other plugins running, just Builder Style Manager and Gravity Forms.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
    Matt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.