error log -- any help on how to fix this?

Hi,
I am using the Network theme and have about 50 subdomains on the network. Things look okay, but am getting this error every day in my error log -- any advice on how to fix it? Thanks! PS I want to install ProSites next, to sell sites on the network, but am afraid to proceed before fixing this error.
cmccb

[17-Feb-2012 05:11:09] WordPress database error Table 'appmarke_wordpress.wp_1_options' doesn't exist for query SELECT option_value FROM
wp_1_options WHERE option_name IN ('siteurl','blogname')
ORDER BY option_name DESC made by require, require_once, include, locate_template, load_template, require_once, multisite_recent_posts
[17-Feb-2012 05:11:09] WordPress database error Table 'appmarke_wordpress.wp_1_posts' doesn't exist for query SELECT ID, post_title
FROM wp_1_posts WHERE post_status = 'publish'
AND ID > 0
AND post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 0,1 made by require, require_once, include, locate_template, load_template, require_once, multisite_recent_posts

• 3SixtyEvolve

Greetings @cmccb

Thank you for being a member of our community and for posting to the forum.

50 sub-domains! That's great. I can understand why you would like to avoid having error messages, especially if you're planning to start using Pro Sites. All the best for that!

Now for the error logs. I will ask some of our developers to have a look at these errors and we will revert back to you at the earliest.

If you need any other support, please don't hesitate to be in contact.

All the best!

GinaB

• Arnold

It looks like you have a plugin or theme that isn't accessing the database correctly. In Multisite to be backward compatible with standard Wordpress there is a set of datatables for each blog created. They do it by prepending a number to each table, but because the first table never had a number it goes like this

wp_post, wp_2_post, wp_3_post etc. There should never be a wp_1_post table.

But some piece of code is stepping though all the blogs collecting information and they probably used a simple for 1,2,3,4 loop to generate the table names asking for the non-existant wp_1_ tables.

Tracking down the piece of code, do a search for the string "multisite_recent_posts", which is in the error message, in all the files in your wordpress directory and you should find the plugin or theme with the glitch. It's not in the Wordpress core files. It probably doesn't hurt anything except you would be missing the recent posts in your primary blog.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.