Error log is not appearing

When I go to the Error log interface of my hosting platform which is WPMU DEV, nothing appears there.

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hi Edoardo,

Hope you are doing well today!

I have checked your hosting dashboard.

I can see it’s showing “No recent PHP error logs” for the Production environment.

And also, I have checked the Staging environment which has PHP error logs there.

I do not know whether you have live site setup in Production environment or not. It doesn’t have any PHP error logs to display. But you may have a staging site setup which has and shows some PHP error logs.

Could you please check them again and let me know whether there’s any more issues or not?

Cheers!

Ohid

• Edoardo
      • Flash Drive

Ohidul Islam its strange because i think not load the log of production site. after 4 refresh the log appear

[09-Sep-2019 08:35:31 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-cron.php on line 111

[09-Sep-2019 08:35:31 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/infusedwooPRO/modules/referral.php on line 33

[09-Sep-2019 08:35:29 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formlift/modules/personalization/user.php on line 34

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hi Edoardo,

Glad to hear back from you.

I noticed that, I need 3-4 refreshes at the first time to be able to view the PHP Error Log. But it appears at least.

I have also checked the issue in more detail. I can see that there’s a missing table in the Database which is vinninet_wpmudev_host.wp_nr_15_usermeta.

To fix this issue, you can restore a backup prior to that pre-state issue and that might solve the problem. You can restore backup from Hub -> Hosting -> Your site -> Backups tab.

Please let me know if there’s anything else that I can assist you.

Regards,

Ohid

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hi Edoardo,

I understand the matter. There’s another possible reason that could lead to the issue of PHP Error Log issue. And that could be a plugin is making conflict on your website.

Are you comfortable with me if I run a plugin conflict test on your website? A plugin conflict test means is to deactivate all the plugins and check if the issue is gone. If the issue is gone then we will activate plugins one by one to figure out what plugin was making the conflict.

Also, before we run the plugin conflict test, please confirm us that you took a recent running backup of your site, so in some cases it would be helpful to restore to this point.

Please let me know if you are comfortable with this so I will proceed.

Regards,

Ohid

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hi Edoardo,

Thanks for your reply.

That’s good idea to test it on Staging platform. But as I can remember that you already have a staging platform setup and I had checked that your current staging platform shows the PHP Error Log as expected and I added that note in my first reply. So in order to check the current production environment issue now in a staging platform I might need to reset your staging environment. Just to confirm that you have no important update made on your current staging platform which will be lost if I now reset the staging environment. Please confirm me about that so I can proceed.

Also, now I have checked the logs of production environment and it seems to be working fine for me and it’s showing PHP Error Log without any refresh. It might have been solved, could you please check and let me know?

I would be very much happy if there’s anything else that you need my assistance.

Regards,

Ohid

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hi

Thank you for replying back. I have reset your staging platform and it still looks like the PHP Error Log is loading fine. As the issue is resolved there’s nothing to debug either.

If you face any similar issues again please let us know about that so we can debug the issue and get a possible reason to fix. I hope you understand the matter. Let us know if there’s anything else so that I could assist you.

Cheers

Ohid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.