Error: Manifest data not found in archive.

im try to import a snapshop to another install and recive this information after scan

Error: Manifest data not found in archive.

the file is send using scp from one server to the new server

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Alysson, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

How did you go about creating the snapshot here? Was the destination set to "Local Server" when the snapshot was originally created?

And what kind of snapshot is it, what was included inside of it?

I see that the site you've referenced here in the thread is a Multisite, was the snapshot created from a site inside another Multisite?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Alysson

How did you go about creating the snapshot here? Was the destination set to "Local Server" when the snapshot was originally created?
    - Local server (send to another server using scp)

And what kind of snapshot is it, what was included inside of it?
    - Include common files: Themes, Plugins, Media (wp-content/uploads)
    - Archive - (Default) Selecting archive will produce a zip archive. This is standard method for backing up your site. A single zip archive will be created for files and database tables.
    - Include all blog database tables in this archive. This will automatically include new tables.

I see that the site you've referenced here in the thread is a Multisite, was the snapshot created from a site inside another Multisite?
    - Create just the mainsite

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Alysson,

When you say:

Local server (send to another server using scp)

You're saying that the "Backup Destination" is set to "Local Server" when you create the snapshot, and then you move over the snapshot manually via SCP?

I ask this, because inside of:

Snapshots -> Destinations

One of the configurable options is "FTP/sFTP", and I want to make sure that you're not referring to a destination set up there instead. :slight_smile:

Could you please send in the following information via our secure contact form (for the Multisite where the snapshot is being created):

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form (linked to below), please select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.