Error message after migrating / reinstalling plugins

Hey guys!
I just migrated my WP site from a sub domain to the primary domain at piamita.com using backupbuddy.
After migrating, everything seems to be ok, however the performance of the site has a much lower rating than the original development site (piamita.com/pia2016.
I thought maybe uninstalling the WPmudev plugins and then reinstalling might help, but I'm receiving an error message (red bar at top of page with "message") when trying to activate the reinstalled plugin (hummingbird / smush).
Could there be a conflict due to the migration?
Many thanks,
-Charlie

• Nithin

Hi Charlie,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

After migrating, everything seems to be ok, however the performance of the site has a much lower rating than the original development site (piamita.com/pia2016.

Sorry to know that you are having issues after migration, I gave a quick test and your website seems to load fine in 5 seconds. But I could see the server's response time is a bit slow. I hope I'm checking the right site. Please advise if I'm missing anything.

I thought maybe uninstalling the WPmudev plugins and then reinstalling might help, but I'm receiving an error message (red bar at top of page with "message")

Could you please explain what error do you see, so that we could have a better idea. If you still have issue with it, if possible, please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin