Error message after new registration with Prosites

I found an error message immediately after the last subsite registration. I am using Prosites and New Blog Templates plugins. Here was the message at the bottom of the page under the new site created. It appeared only once; when I later looked at the new site, it was gone. You can see below that these statements are actually the description of the templates from the New Blog Templates setup. I will enable access to my network if you want to take a look.

"Simplest template to customize with no header image.
Site with full customized background and no header image.
Template with stylized image background green and no slider.
This is a full-width site with a full width header and footer, content area 1000px wide and two sidebars.
Simplest template to customize with no header image.
Template with stylized image background green and no slider.
This is a full-width site with a full width header and footer, content area 1000px wide and two sidebars."

• Nastia

Hello joejacobson , I trust you are doing well!

The message you posted doesn't look like an error but as site description, as you've mentioned. Please let me know what template you've selected to use?

Can you replicate the same with all the other plugins deactivated?

Right now I can't signup at your site to test it because all plans are premium. Please grant access to your site so I ca have a closer look at your site from WPMU DEV > Support.

Let me know when you do.

P.S.: On the Pro-site page you have a lot of mix content errors and the stylesheet is not loading at all. Try to force SSL with WP Force SSL plugin.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.