error message each time I scan a site on wp checkup

Hello,

each time I try to check a website I get the following message (I have tried several websites)

It seems to be giving me results inspite of the message, however, when I re-check the website after taking action, it doesn't seem to show the changes.

The message shows with all websites I checked, the ones with and without security plugins.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Fortunella74,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Could you please share the link of one of your site here so I could take a look at it in wp-checkup. Also, please note that, the results are store once you run a scan on a website so you can use those later on.

I just tested my own site, where I used to install iThemes Security plugin. It almost give me same error message and checkup did not completed.

I then deactivated iThemes Security plugin and it completed the checkup afterwards.

Some times it can also take some times to propagate the changes on your server. So please wait for a while and then check again.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Sajid – WPMU DEV Support

• Fortunella74
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Ok thanks, actually I tried to use it with other sites today (to compare them to mine, and see where I stand with my competitors… :slight_smile: ) and it gave me the same message.

I do have security plugins installed, which I won’t deactivate.

Maybe you can consider taking care of this issue?

Thanks!

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Fortunella74 , hope you are doing well!

Would you please confirm that you are using the iTheme security plugin? If not, which security plugin you are using?

Please try whitelisting the following IPs within the settings of your security plugin and re-test your site with WP Checkup again:

Let me know how it goes!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.