Error message from Hummingbird during the Prosites checkout

Immediately after registering a new subsite using Prosites and New Blog Templates. I updated today to the new version of Hummingbird, so maybe this issue has been addressed?? I received this error message at the bottom of the page:

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/josen/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/438/files/wp-hummingbird-cache/46ad28ae06e5ebeaa6f29f4431f62e5f.js): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/josen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/minify/class-file.php on line 40

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/josen/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/438/files/wp-hummingbird-cache/abe572dd0bb7ea8f3ecb4cc12709047a.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/josen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/minify/class-file.php on line 40

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/josen/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/438/files/wp-hummingbird-cache/cf82c74982a4276c3ae152b5ee421e80.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/josen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/minify/class-file.php on line 40

• Nastia

Hello there joejacobson ,

I can't replicate the same on my installation.

It looks like some files are missing. Would you please access your site's files via FTP, navigate to

/wp-content/uploads/

Once you there, please delete the /wp-hummingbird-cache/ folder. If it is not in /uploads/ folder look at:

/wp-content/blogs.dir/438/files/

Clear the site's cache after that.

If this issue still persists, would you please grant access to your site from WPMU DEV > Support so I could have a closer look at this issue, since all plans on your site a premium and I can't signup for a free site?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.