Error Message: "Something wrong about submitted email"

Now that I finally got APP+ set up I am doing a TEST for the App+ Calendar and am getting an error message saying "something wrong with submitted email" which pops up when I try to submit info for an appointment and so I cannot submit a TEST appointment.

I tried a couple of different emails and got the same message! What does this mean? Is it that The email is not going through? or that it thinks that it is not a valid email?
HELP please...
Susan

• Michael
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I sometimes have clients reporting this problem, it's totally a bug in the plugin. The usual cause is autocomplete adding a space at the end of the email address.

For some reason the plugin email address validation doesn't strip spaces and throws up this error instead, hopefully it gets fixed in a future revision...

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Suzen,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thank you for reporting this bug. I'm able to replicate it, when you add an extra space at the end of the email address.

Until a new patch is submitted for this, current solution would be to make sure there are no extra spaces. A fix will be issued on this very soon.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Susan,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for confirming this bug, a new version of Appointments+ v1.7, has already been released, which includes a fix to this issue.

If you are still facing problems with this issue, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks for your patience!

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.