Error message when trying to post a classified ad

Hi I installed the classifieds plugin on my site which has buddypress and multisite, to see what it was like before tri. When I try to create the ad before trialling it on a clients website.

When I try to create a new ad I get this error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/s/mysite.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/classifieds/ui-front/buddypress/members/single/classifieds/custom-fields.php on line 24

I also cant view the classified main page listing classifieds etc, what would the url be for that?, many thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Myenterprise,

I admit that I am personally stumped and having trouble with the Classifieds plugin on my test production server, so I cannot offer you the advice that you deserve and I will see if I can get the lead developers attention for your issues and those of my own.

Though this may take longer then a normal ticket, I hope to get the lead developer in here asap.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Cheers, Joe

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Greetings Myenterprise,

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV Member.

I hope that Arnold's suggestion has got you fixed here. If not, please do not hesitate to be in touch by re-opening this thread and posting the issue here.

We would just be around !

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.