Error message with submitting answer using Q & A

Getting this error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fra2010/public_html/my/wp-includes/user.php on line 1079

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fra2010/public_html/my/wp-includes/user.php:1079) in /home/fra2010/public_html/my/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

Tech specs:
WP 3.3.1
WP-Corporate 1.4.4
BuddyPress 1.5.1
Q & A: 1.0.8

• Kimberly

SocialWINN,

Hope you are enjoying your membership and our forums! Great to see you are getting around :slight_smile:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fra2010/public_html/my/wp-includes/user.php on line 1079

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() can happen if you try to do a foreach on an variable that isn't an array.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fra2010/public_html/my/wp-includes/user.php:1079) in /home/fra2010/public_html/my/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

This usually refers to a rogue white space somewhere in the file specified first in the error.

Have you made any changes recently? I would suggest ensuring you gave the latest version of everything as well.

Best,

Kimberly

• S H Mohanjith

To check which plugin or theme is causing the issue can you please try with the default theme and if the issue doesn't go away try to disable all plugins and activate one plugin at a time until the issue appears?

Root issue is 'Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fra2010/public_html/my/wp-includes/user.php on line 1079', but I can't reproduce it in the QA plugin or BuddyPress. I believe it's caused by WP-Corporate theme.

Thanks

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over email. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.