Error on image upload for photoblog

I'm in the process of adding a new photoblog website to an existing WPMU installation and need some help with an error I get when uploading images to the live website. For this website I'm using the "Phloggin ver1.3" theme in addition to the “Yet Another Photoblog” plugin. I tested this in a standalone install and everything worked fine so I'm wondering if the issue is WPMU related. Here's a link to my standalone demo site:

http://www.nusolutions.biz/demos/elmdemo/

Basically you create a new post and upload images, which are automatically resized, via the plugin. As stated everything works fine on the standalone but not on WPMU. Here's the error I receive below after uploading the theme and plugin to my GoDaddy linux server running version 2.9.2:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /tmp/phpaAk9Pb in /home/content/s/l/a/slapstick/html/wp-admin/includes/mu.php on line 15

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /tmp/phpaAk9Pb in /home/content/s/l/a/slapstick/html/wp-admin/includes/mu.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/n/u/s/nusolutions/html/wp-admin/includes/mu.php:15) in /home/content/s/l/a/slapstick/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868

I've increased the file sizes inside of my WPMU options to 100MB & 155000KB so I'm wondering if I'm overlooking something as most of the images I'm uploading are around 134kb.

I've sent a request to the theme owner and figured I'd check for any possible assistance or direction.

If by some chance the issue is that the plugin doesn't work on WPMU would anyone happen to know of any plugin options or combinations for running a photoblog theme? I'm basically looking for the same ability provided by the “Yet Another Photoblog” plugin.

Any responses appreciated

nusolutions

<vent>
    I'm having a hard time justifying spending $80 a month on support to WPMU for one line responses to issues I already know the answer to. Yes I'm aware that there's a possible issue with this particular plugin what I'm hoping for is atleast some direction or possibly another solution I can use in place of it. Oddly enough I haven't come across a similar WPMU photoblog plugin or theme so I'll have to assume that of all of the themes and plugins slated to work with WPMU I picked the one theme and plugin combo that doesn't work on WPMU. I may as well save that money and submit my inquiries to the regular Wordpress forums.</vent>

Option #2:
    When faced with this type of issue where the plugin isn't compatible with WPMU is it possible to create the website as a standalone installation and "map" it to the WMPU site? So, for this particular project, I end up with photos.mywebsite.com? The last thing I want to do is create a link that pops up the photoblog in another window. I also don't want to have to register another domain for this website. Is this the purpose of the domain mapping plugin or is there some other option I can use? Reading up on it now.

Any responses appreciated.

Andrew

Hiya,

Please note that our support is geared (heavily) towards our premium plugins and themes. We really can't assist with 3rd party plugin bugs and the like. It's best to get in touch with the plugin author for assistance.

When faced with this type of issue where the plugin isn't compatible with WPMU is it possible to create the website as a standalone installation and "map" it to the WMPU site?

I'm afraid blogs cannot be "mapped" into a WPMU site. You could certainly setup a standalone WP install on a subdomain though. You'd need to setup a manual subdomain if your WPMU site is a vhost install. Your host should be able to assist with this.

So, for this particular project, I end up with photos.mywebsite.com?

See above.

Thanks,
    Andrew

James Farmer

@nusolutions I think if you take a look at a lot of the threads round here they are rarely one line answers, I know it can be very frustrating working with different plugins (especially ones we haven't built but I think the best approach is - if you find your question not answered - ask it again or rephrase it.

Have you taken a look at the excellent photoblogging theme 'Autofocus' - a fully working, supported and MU-fixed up version of which we offer as part of the theme pack?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/farms-133-theme-pack