Error on Membership Renew / Upgrade Buttons

The renew or upgrade subscriptions buttons were not showing for me.

After finding a solution in this thread (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/upgrade-renewal-buttons-not-displaying-and-auto-renew-versus-finite), I tried to select all members and change the gateway from Admin to Paypal Express.

When I hit submit, the following error appeared.

Any thoughts?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/[accountname]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 1364

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/[accountname]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php:1364) in /home4/oporto/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

• Stewart

Was getting the error on WP 3.5.
    Running Membership Version 3.4.6.1

The issue was that i imported users using the FG Import plugin. However, there were no active subscriptions and the default payment gateway was set to Admin. I was able to create a $1 subscription and subscribe via paypal express. My user account then listed "Paypal express" as the gateway.

At that point i was able to successfully change other users from Admin gateway to Paypal gateway and the buttons appeared.

For any user with Admin gateway, no buttons still appear.

I guess I need to go in and bulk move everyone to PayPal Express gateway in order for them to be able to see the buttons if they are registered and want to buy a subscription?

Any downside of doing that kind of bulk assigning? I'm not sure i fully understand the 'Admin" gateway. If someone wouldn't mind explaining or pointing me to some documentation, that would be most appreciated.

• PC

Hello there Stewart,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You are running a pretty old version of WordPress. It should be on the latest 3.8 version to be used with the latest Membership plugin version.

Can you kindly take a backup and update WordPress to the latest version ?

Here is a link to the usage page : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#usage it will help you set things up.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.