Error on "Memberships" page. Not displaying any membership packages

On navigating to the "join" or "Memberships" page I get:

[ms-note type=”info”]We have the following subscriptions available for our site. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below.[/ms-note] [ms-membership-signup]

Nothing else displays

• Michelle Shull

Hi there BGF!

I think I had you do a theme conflict test in a different thread just a few minutes ago. Can you check this issue, as well? It sounds like your theme might be interfering with our shortcodes, so they're not rendering.

If I've accidentally confused you with someone else, first, I'm really sorry, and second, to do a theme conflict, temporarily switch to one of the default WordPress themes, like twenty fourteen or twenty fifteen, and see if the membership shortcode displays the signup table, as it should.

Thanks so much, BGF!

Thanks so much!

• Michelle Shull

Actually, I think I see the issue.

Does your site use a custom typography plugin, by chance? The quotes around the "info" element are displaying as two close quotes, rather than the standard. That would most certainly interfere. This also could have happened if you copy/pasted the code from Word, or even a web page.

Try typing the shortcode in a plain text editor, the copy/paste it back into place, so it will strip those close-quotes and replace them with the proper character. Check out this link to see the difference: You've got the second type of quote, you want the first.

Hope this helps!