Error on page caching.

I'm configuring the Hummingbird plugin, but it is warning me that I already have the object-cache.php file on wp-content folder, I already removed the old caching plugin and tried to delete the file on FTP but no luck.
I already tried to delete the file then reinstall the plugin, but when plugin generates a new file, it gives me the issue again. Can you help me?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Andrew Mosman

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the chat and the site and I'm slightly confused.

The file that Hummingbird is reporting is "advanced-cache.php" and you mentioned that you already tried to remove it. The FTP credentials that you shared during the chat, however, are not valid for this site. I used them to login to the server but while there is some WP install, it's broken (errors in PHP error log show clearly that it's not even working) and, what's more important, it's a SiteGround server while your site seems to be hosted with Pressable.

I believe then those were credentials to either some other site of yours or are for some old server (if you migrated site). Is this were you made changes related to that advanced-cache.php file as well?

Or did you share those credentials by mistake?

Let me know please. It would be also great if you could provide valid FTP credentials for the Pressable server where the site actually is located. You can safely put them in a text box right below "Access active for X days" message on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page inside your site's wp-admin area. Just let me know here once it's done, please, and I'll check the site again.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Andrew,

Apologies for the delay here but it seems that we're having some issues with using support access with your site, it seems that there are some SSL cert issues on your site that are causing this.

Could you provide us with your details by using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:
    NOTE: Don't change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at "I have a different question".

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.