error on site , with various pages

I keep getting this error on my site.

Notice: Undefined variable: breakpoint_data in /var/www/html/com3/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/theme/class_upfront_virtual_region.php on line 384

It will happen on different pages , I noticed it with a post, and a membership page so far.
Any ideas how to make this go away?

Also I am trying to password protect a url link using the password protect plugin.
I cannot figure out a way to make the short codes work on the code widget. Ive tried making , a url link in the text widget with no luck. And when I add a post widget to the page, it will show the featured image and the content. But anything within the protect shortcode, does not show. This one has me stumped as well

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Christopher,

It will happen on different pages , I noticed it with a post, and a membership page so far.
    Any ideas how to make this go away?

Please check your wp-config.php file and see if you have there line

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

if yes, after that line add those two

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

this will stop outputting notices on front end of the site and will start to log them into debug.log file

Also I am trying to password protect a url link using the password protect plugin.
    I cannot figure out a way to make the short codes work on the code widget. Ive tried making , a url link in the text widget with no luck. And when I add a post widget to the page, it will show the featured image and the content. But anything within the protect shortcode, does not show.

Code element will not process shortcodes - you have to use text element or text widget elements. I tested both on my lab site and I could protect content:

how it looks in editor

how it looks in front end of site

if this is not working for you would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.