Error on USPS shipping - Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Testing USPS shipping - got this error on the Confirm Checkout page:
http://www.6seconds.org/newstore/shopping-cart/confirm-checkout/

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sixsec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/mp-usps.php on line 492

AND
- no option to select which method (e..g, Priority or International -- but I have those checked on the setup page)
- there is no shipping charge being added :slight_frown:

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

sixseconds,

Thanks for using the WPMU forums :slight_smile:

I've not had the change to work through the new USPS api but let's see if we can get you fixed up :slight_smile:

First, always check and double check your api, make sure everything checks out between you and your payment gateway (no pun intended) :slight_smile: One little number or forgetting to change from sandbox to live, anything can throw it off (not sure if usps has a sandbox but just to give an example)

I know that the shipping options are reflective of which countries you choose as target countries on your Dasboard Products>Store Settings> Shipping . (This is also where you add your shipping prices) It may be that your lack of shipping options is reflective of what you have, or don't have selected there.

I tried clicking your link but couldn't see anything.

Maybe a screenshot of your settings would help?

Best,

Kimberly

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out! If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

Thanks for using the WPMU forums!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.