Error on USPS shipping - Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Testing USPS shipping - got this error on the Confirm Checkout page:
http://www.6seconds.org/newstore/shopping-cart/confirm-checkout/

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sixsec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/mp-usps.php on line 492

AND
- no option to select which method (e..g, Priority or International -- but I have those checked on the setup page)
- there is no shipping charge being added :slight_frown:

• Kimberly

sixseconds,

Thanks for using the WPMU forums :slight_smile:

I've not had the change to work through the new USPS api but let's see if we can get you fixed up :slight_smile:

First, always check and double check your api, make sure everything checks out between you and your payment gateway (no pun intended) :slight_smile: One little number or forgetting to change from sandbox to live, anything can throw it off (not sure if usps has a sandbox but just to give an example)

I know that the shipping options are reflective of which countries you choose as target countries on your Dasboard Products>Store Settings> Shipping . (This is also where you add your shipping prices) It may be that your lack of shipping options is reflective of what you have, or don't have selected there.

I tried clicking your link but couldn't see anything.

Maybe a screenshot of your settings would help?

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.