Error preventing me from doing anything

I am not able to access the dashboard or install any plug-ins.
I have uploaded "511483_wpmu-dev-dashboard-4.3.zip" to my cPanel into the plug-ins folder of my active site and unzipped it. However it doesn't seem to be working. I still can't get into my dashboard.
When I attempt to bypass the "my websites" and install other plug-ins, I get this error message: "There was a permissions problem or the latest Dashboard plugin is no longer installed on this site."
I think something might've happened when I uninstalled the dashboard plug-in, and canceled my membership about a week ago (Because I really didn't understand how to use WPMUDDEV services.)

Last weekend, I rejoined and attempted to activate my services again, with no avail.

My domain is the ceramicsstudio.com is already set up as a multisite.

I'm eager to receive your support and to get this going.

• Rupok

Hi Patricia,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Thanks for confirming that uploading the plugin directly inside the plugin folder didn't work for you. This is weird. But can you please login to your WP Admin and then go to "Dashboard > My Sites > Network Admin > Plugins" section and click on the "Add New" button. Then on the next screen, click on the "Upload" button, browse the zip file on your computer and click "Install Now". After installing, Network Enable this plugin.

If all these are done successfully, then you will get a "WPMU DEV" menu in your network Dashboard. Click there and a login form will appear. Login to that form with your WPMU DEV credentials. After that, you will be able to install all our plugins and themes through the DEV Dashboard and it will also register your site in your "My Websites" section.

I believe, these will resolve your issue. If these don't, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.