Error When Activating Plug-in

I recently installed SEO Ultimate and Backup to Drop Box and when I try to activate them I get the following error:
Fatal error: Class 'CustomAdminSubPage' not found in /home/content/46/7004146/html/bos/wp-content/themes/inspiration/functions/admin_options/AdminPageFactory.php on line 11

• camparoo

cbdgraphics, I am rather baffled. The theme you are using is a ThemeForest product, and the plugins you are having difficulty with are also not mpmu dev products. Is there some way this issue applies to this forum?

And I swear I am not trying to unhelpful or anything, but I don't have access to a copy of your theme, so there really isn't a great deal I can do to test this or help you resolve this issue.

I suggest that you might be able to get better support for this here.

If I am mistaken, please let me know, and I'll be happy to help you to the best of my ability.

• Mark Wallace

Hi! Glad to see you put the error code in your message; this will help the staff resolve this faster. Good Job!!!

However if you could go back and switch to the 2011 theme and deactivate all your plugins then reactivate **SEO Ultimate and Backup to Drop Box** to see if you get the same error. If you do not get that error; start activating the plugins one at a time until the error show up again. This will let the staff know if any other plugin is conflicting with them. If you take it one step farther and test **SEO Ultimate and Backup to Drop Box** individually the same way; it will help determine if it is only related to one of them or both. If you get this done before the staff replies to this i will give you some REP. points! :slight_smile:

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

Fatal error: Class 'CustomAdminSubPage' not found in /home/content/46/7004146/html/bos/wp-content/themes/inspiration/functions/admin_options/AdminPageFactory.php on line 11

You could try removing the theme then unpacking a fresh copy and uploading those new files.

If that doesn't work then it would seem the class is not available for the code to execute.

Has the theme developer commented on that?

Does it only happen with these plugins?

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.