Error when adding site to wp ms

When I add a website in network admin I get a white screen and this message:

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/digitals/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/premium-plugins-manager.php on line 322

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/digitals/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/premium-plugins-manager.php:322) in /home/digitals/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

What's going on?

• Milan

Hello Mike,

I hope you have been well today and thanks for bringing this up.

I tested latest version of Pro Sites on my sandbox site to replicate issue you are facing on your site. But I wasn't able to reproduce it on my end. Having this said, there may be some glitch while installing plugin or due to other plugin's conflict ?

Let's first identify issue context. I suggest you do conduct below troubleshootings and let me know what results you got with these.

#1) Wipe out plugin files with the help of ftp credentials and then download its latest copy from our Pro Sites product page. Upload it to /wp-content/plugins/ folder, then navigate back to Network Admin > Plugins > Installed > Pro Sites, make sure that its active. After this much process try one more time please.

#2) Plugin conflict test as described here https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

#3) Open up your wp-config.php file and find line saying,

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

replace it with

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

for some time and check issue again.

If none of above works for you then can you grant me temporary support staff access so that I can take a look at your issue in depth. You can grant me support staff access via our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugins. To do so please login ad network administrator and then go to WPMU DEV Dashboard > Support > Support Staff > hit "Grant Access" button That's it. It will allow staff member to access your site.

Cheers,
    Milan

• Mike

I disabled all plugins, re-downloaded pro sites and enabled debugging;

Here is message:

Notice: Undefined variable: last_gateway in /home/digitals/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites.php on line 2075

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/digitals/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/premium-plugins-manager.php on line 322

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/digitals/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites.php:2075) in /home/digitals/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

I am assuming when you tried locally you didn't enable the plugin manager module as this appears to be the reason for one of the warnings. I have bulk upgrades, pay to blog and premium plugins manager activated.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.