Error when new user registers on Q&A

Attempting to post a question as a new user results in the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/accroya.com/wp-content/plugins/qa/core/edit.php on line 359

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXXXX/public_html/accroya.com/wp-content/plugins/qa/core/edit.php:359) in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/accroya.com/wp-content/plugins/qa/core/edit.php on line 269

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXXXX/public_html/accroya.com/wp-content/plugins/qa/core/edit.php:359) in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/accroya.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

I've experienced this with multiple browsers, not logged in.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @james,

These are just notices and shouldn't prevent it working.

Can you make sure WP_DEBUG is set to false in wp-config.php

You might also try adding the following to your wp-config.php too

error_reporting(0);

However, I will inform the developer about these, hopefully they can be cleared in next release.

Hope this helps

• James
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for the reply.

The Debug setting was already false, and I added the error_reporting line with no change.

Although the question DOES get posted, BUT the user never gets registered.

That error message is the only thing they see on the screen, which doesn't really tell the reader what to do next. The first instinct is to hit the back button, which takes you to the question you just filled out. It is unusable like this.

Any other suggestions?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.