Error when running Performance Test

I was using HummingBird plugin fine but now when trying to run a performance test I am receiving this message below. **Please include lauri@***.com when responding to this ticket**

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes

• James Morris

Hello Matt,

I hope you are well today.

Unfortunately we cannot specify recipients of replies to threads here in the support forums. This is controlled by your profile since this is a forum instead of email. Also, I've obfuscated the email address you posted so harvesters do not pick it up and begin to spam you. :wink:

Now, regarding the issue you posted about... This sounds like a communication issue between your site and WPMU Dev. The quick way to check this is to go to Admin -> WPMU DEV Dashboard -> Support -> System Info -> HTTP REQUESTS. If there are communication issues between your server and ours, it should be listed there.

If that does not have anything listed, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've visited the pages that are causing you problems, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, open that file with a text editor like notepad (Windows), GEdit (Linux), or TextEdit (Mac). You can then paste the contents of that file at http://pastebin.com/ and share the URL of the pasted output with us so we can examine it further.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.