Error when trying to login

Hello,

I have installed and configured iwth fb and tw apps keys and secret keys but when trying to login it seems to dont work properly.

Could you please have a look at it???

http://www.comparativadebancos.com/cuentas/cuenta-nomina-ing-direct/

Thanks and regards

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi antorome and first off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

I see you've got another plugin using Facebook services on your site. Comments Plus has a "Skip loading Facebook javascript" option for use in such cases, could you try with that option ticked?

If that's already set, could you please verify you're using the very latest version of the plugin 1.3?

Thanks,
    David

• antorome
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Please,

any other suggestion?? Could you have a look at it???

I just can login with FB, not TW or Google and I have set up everything correctly, i think...

In twitter it says me this:
    ¡Espera un momento!

No hay ningún token de solicitud para esta página. Es la clave especial que le pedimos a las aplicaciones que quieren utilizar tu cuenta de Twitter. Por favor, vuelve al sitio o aplicación que te envió aquí e inténtalo de nuevo; probablemente solo fue un error.

In english:
    There is no token requested in this page. It is the special key we ask applications that wants to use your tw account.

In Google it says:

The page you have requested is not valid.

Finally,

where can I translate this " Click on a tab to select how you'd like to leave your comment" ???

BR

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi antorome,

Thanks for providing those extra details. Looking at your site I'm seeing some javascript errors, which seem to revolve around some Google Plus One javascript.

I hate to ask but is there any way you can simply deactivate other plugins one by one to be sure none of them is conflicting here? That does seem to be the case from what I can tell.

Thanks,
    David

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Antonio, hope you are well!! :slight_smile:

We haven't heard form you on this in a while. So I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.