error when users register

I’ve removed buddypress from my network, but when users register ther is this error:

Warning: fopen(/home/enigmacs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/remove-buddypress-admin-bar/arit_remove_buddypress_admin_bar.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/enigmacs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3296

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/enigmacs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3299

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/enigmacs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3302

any idea? thank you!

• enigmacrea
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

hey timothy! thank you for your reply, but i dont have any remove-buddypress-admin-bar in my plugings folder. I rename all the plugins to see what is the problem and when I rename pro-sites folder the error is gone…. so the problem must be in that plugin… any other idea? thanks!!!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

The error:

Warning: fopen(/home/enigmacs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/remove-buddypress-admin-bar/arit_remove_buddypress_admin_bar.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/enigmacs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3296

Is trying to include the file:

/remove-buddypress-admin-bar/arit_remove_buddypress_admin_bar.php

I was thinking the plugin was there but it couldn’t get the file.

There must be something else within a plugin or theme calling that. Does it happen within the default Twenty Eleven theme?

If it doesn’t then something within the theme code includes it.

If its a plugin then the best way to test is deactivating the plugins and testing until you find the error goes away.

If installing the plugin remove-buddypress-admin-bar works then it just means the file is now found.

Another option to see where it is included could be using a code search tool to scan the code for remove-buddypress-admin-bar.

Let me know how you get on.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.