Error when using widget

I'm getting the following error when using the Ultimate FB Events widget...

Warning: usort() [function.usort]: The argument should be an array in /home/content/50/7867950/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_widget_events.php on line 175

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings chrispaceaz,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with the Ultimate Facebook plugin and the warning message you have indicated above I have researched here on WPMU DEV without any previous report and this is a first I have heard of it myself.

However, before calling in the lead developer and because I cannot replicate the issue on my production server we should indeed do standard troubleshooting protocol on this particular WordPress installation.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings chrispaceaz,

Thank you for letting us know and happy that you found the item causing our issues with your WordPress installation and also for posting what you did to fix it for other members to benefit from as well.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.