Error while updating some plugins

Hello,
Sorry for asking the same question but i did not get any answer to my previous one.
Explain once again.

I got this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/bosweb/web278/b2784/ipg.themillionbetcom/theknowlcom/wp-includes/query.php on line 1702

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_queried_object_id() on a non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web278/b2784/ipg.themillionbetcom/theknowlcom/wp-includes/query.php on line 57

To clarify things i wasnt trying to install a pluigin.
I was just trying to update some of my current plugins(dont remember which plugins).
I use multisite and prosite plugins.
The error occurs only to the administrator's dashboard. The dashboard of a user according to multisite works fine. But the administrator of the whole network cannot login to the network's dashboard

• aecnu

Greetings theodosis_mourouzis,

Thank you for the great question and to help delay support for those deserving it waiting in line by double posting as indicated below in which I am going to close that ticket in lieu of this one here.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/unexcepted-error

Forward -->

Sorry for asking the same question but i did not get any answer to my previous one.
    Already explained what was going on with this.

Lets see if we can fix it.

The first thing to do is to FTP into your WordPress installation and rename the plugins folder to something other then plugins i.e. oldplugins.

Then see if you can log into the admin dashboard. If you can then obviously it is one of the plugins and you will want to rename the plugins folder as it should be "plugins" and then start renaming the individual plugins a plugin at a time using FTP and checking with you browser if the issue has been fixed. When/if you find the plugin causing the issue then delete it form your installation completely using FTP and you should be back to an operational status.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings theodosis_mourouzis,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.