Error with Domain Mapping in Multisite

I successfully installed my first multisite and added a site to it. I installed WPMU DEV's Domain Mapping plugin to map the first site.

I set 3 A records for my domain to the IP my multisite is hosted on and am trying to map the domain. However, I keep getting the "DOMAIN NAME IS UNAVAILABLE TO ACCESS" error message.

This is not a new domain name so it should be propagated. I've included several screenshots below. Can you see anything wrong with my setup that would be causing this error?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi there @Eric,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Please disable the Health Status check from Network Admin > Tools > Domain Mapping and then check gain.

You need A record for the domain that you want to map and must have dedicated IP. So when you accessing your domain from browser you should be redirected to home page.

Also what is the domain in question that you want to map ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Eric
    • New Recruit

Hello Sajid!

Thanks for the quick response.

I disabled the Health Status check and am still receiving the "Domain Name is Unavailable to Access" error.

The IP address I'm hosting my Multisite on is dedicated.

The domain I am trying to map is rentaleventconsulting.com. I have A records *, rentaleventconsulting.com, and www all pointing to the dedicated IP my mutlisite is on.

Is there anything I'm forgetting?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.