Error with hummingbird

Hi.

Since I've updated to the new Hummingbird Today, some of my websites starts acting weird. It messes up the Custom CSS I've put in the Divi Theme. Changes colors, etc.. It creates different problems with WooCommerce, where product info tabs doesn't show seperately. Makes WooCommerce Product Slider show weird with not the correct products and shows bullet points. I've deactivated the plugins, which made the error go away. Are you aware of this issue or do you need me to activate it again, so you can see the changes? I would prefer not to do so, since some of the websites that it messes up are live.

Best Regards,
Rasmus

• Nastia

Hello @rasmust, I hope you are doing well!

I believe you have a Minification feature enabled. The Hummingbird latest update has a new maintenance release for minification.

Please try to deactivate minification and check if your site looking like before? If it does, you need to disable Minify, Combine and include options for each file:

After this, play with each CSS and JS file, by enabling one option at the time for each file separately, while testing for a any changes on the front end of your site.

Let us know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.