Error with Image on Login Screen with Branding Plugin

When I go to the login screen of any website on my multisite I receive this error above the login area:

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/content/50/7025550/html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php on line 121

Warning: getimagesize(http://alivepublications.org/wp-content/uploads/ultimate-branding/includes/login-image/login-form-image.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/content/50/7025550/html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php on line 121

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Robert

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

It sounds like the first thing to check is file/folder permissions. You would need FTP or cPanel access to do so.

Please ensure that the permissions for the ultimate-branding folder, and all folders inside it are set to 755.

The permissions for the specified file - login-image.php - should be 644

Please let us know if they are already set to those values and, if so, we'll dig in.

Thanks!

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @Robert

I hope you are well today!

Whoops, my bad; I guess screenshots would have helped. So here they are. :slight_smile:

If you use FTP, you can view the file/folder permissions in the right-hand column. To modify them if need be, right-click on the file/folder name and click "Permissions".

If you use File Manger in cPanel, you can also view them in the right-hand column. To edit them, simply click the number and the edit field will pop open.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.