Errors after Infinite SEO 1.6 update

As soon as I updated the Infinite SEO plugin I started getting errors.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-core/wds-core-wpabstraction.php on line 12

When I try to save plugin configuration I get:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-core/wds-core-wpabstraction.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-core/wds-core-wpabstraction.php:12) in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

I'm using WordPress 2012 theme with this site.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

Strange... I'm not getting those errors.

While it doesn't appear that there's a plugin conflict, it's something we need to rule out before proceeding.

If you're using any other plugins, could you deactivate them and see if the issue persists? If it goes away, then there's a plugin conflict. Re-activate them one by one until the issue presents itself.

If the issue persists with all other plugins deactivated, then something else is afoot here.

• barryn
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

You don't see the error because I disabled the SEO plugin. Even with all the other plugins disabled, I still get the errors in the admin area when SEO plugin is enabled. It happens every time I enable any plugin. My client is making some text changes and I don't want them concerned about the errors, so I have disabled Infinite SEO again. The problem still exists and the warning:
    Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/newearth/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-core/wds-core-wpabstraction.php on line 1
    ...show up on every page in the site when the SEO plugin is enabled.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.