Errors after installed Multi DB

Hello,

I followed all the instructions from the Usage section, in the end we executed the command from step 4 after appeared this errors:

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 140

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 141

Tables were copied only in bhostpro_wrdp1_global but perhaps only there had to be copied from the 16 database that we created for the site which is created from scratch.
The problem is another.
When I enter the site I get an error at the top of the page:

Warning: mysql_set_charset() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 641

Warning: mysql_set_charset() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 641

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:641) in /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 571

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:641) in /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 572

And if I want to create a new site I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:641) in /home1/bhostpro/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 875

And of course the site is not created.