Errors in WP header

Website chat isn't working for me so trying this instead. I started having two errors show up in my website header (visible to users) on Sunday, and there's a huge big gap in the footer as well. Not sure what's causing them, all my plugins are up to date and WP is as well, but I would really appreciate some help troubleshooting--thank you!

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Jessica

We are having some problem with the chats today :disappointed:

Would't you mind grant the support access and I can have a closer look on this issue.

1. Log in to the WordPress Admin Panel for your site (go to the Network Admin dashboard if on Multisite), and then navigate to the “Support” page from the WPMU DEV menu item (WPMU DEV > Support).
    2. Click the “Grant Support Access” button in the Support Access panel.

You can follow this article to know more about support access: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Let me know when the support is granted.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Jessica

Thank you for the access.

I can see that the files come from the wp-includes folders.
    This folder usually only get the WordPress files, so in most of cases this problem is created by a plugin or theme.

So, would you mind please run a conflict test?

Remember, is important that you run this test in a staging site, if you can’t do it you must create a full backup.

Please deactivate all plug-ins just keep the reported one, and check if the problem is gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is creating the issue.

If you still having this issue, could you do a theme test, much the same as the plugin test, but now you’re testing themes!
    Activate one of the default WordPress themes, like Twenty Sixteen or Twenty Seventeen.

Here you will find more information: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

Let me know the results that you get,
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.