Errors on CoursePress & With Woo

I have a few errors going on:

-When trying to view my course in Coursepress Pro I'm getting this error:
Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home/jessic41/public_html/soulshiftseven.com/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/classes/class.course.php on line 374
-The visual editor is also not working

-For messaging I keep getting this popup "Please visit settings messaging to choose your inbox page and complete setup" no matter what do. Its been setup.

-I keep getting lots of errors when adding products to Woo.
-How do I integrate my woo pages into my site? They look terrible at this point.

Thank you for your help!
Jessica

• Milan

Hello Jessica,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Actually that is not error but warning which we can easily hide with this bit of code in wp-config.php file.

error_reporting(0);

Just be sure that you put this line after this line in file,

/** Sets up WordPress vars and included files. */
    require_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-settings.php');

Warning like this should not affect plugin's default flow. So its good to go sign. :slight_smile:

Let me know how it goes. Enjoy WPMU DEV.
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Jessica

I think this worked but the the preview is freezing. My site seems to run really slow. When it finally come up, it didn't have the text, so something is still wrong.

I also still need help with the other issues:

-For messaging I keep getting this popup "Please visit settings messaging to choose your inbox page and complete setup" no matter what do. Its been setup.

-I keep getting lots of errors when adding products to Woo.
    -How do I integrate my woo pages into my site? They look terrible at this point.

Thank you for your help!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jessica!

Thank you for your replay!

I think this worked but the the preview is freezing. My site seems to run really slow. When it finally come up, it didn't have the text, so something is still wrong.

I understand that this is still related to CoursePress Pro, am I correct? I'd like to take a closer look at your setup so would you mind granting me a support access through our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin? To do this please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I also still need help with the other issues:

Is it also an issue with a CoursePress editor or a WP post/page editor? If it's not CoursePress related (as well for remaining issues which are not strictly related to this CoursePress thing) please start separate threads on our Support Forum. This way we'll be able to give you faster and more accurate replays and also other members of WPMU DEV community will be able to easily find answers in case they faced similar problems. I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam