Errors on dellsons.cn wesite

HI

I was wondering if you can give me a step to step procedure (as detailed as already prescribed) for removing following errors messages

Please copy the sunrise.php to /home/consultrade/public_html/dellsons.cn/wp-content/sunrise.php and uncomment the SUNRISE setting in the /home/consultrade/public_html/dellsons.cn/wp-content/wp-config.php file.

Please uncomment the line //define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ); in the /home/consultrade/public_html/dellsons.cn/wp-config.php file.

unquote

Kind Regards

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nasreen Akhtaar,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This error may be coming from one of these two plugins of ours: Domain Mapping, Multi-Domains. Since you didn't assign your post to any of these, I don't know which one is it.

Fortunately, the procedure would be the same so just remember to replace the word "PLUGIN" in an instruction below with a "domain-mapping" or a "multi-domains" string accordingly. In case both plugins are installed and active on your site, replace "PLUGIN" word with "domain-mapping".

1. Use an FTP client such as e.g. FileZilla to access your server (site) via FTP
    2. go to "/wp-content/plugins/PLUGIN/" folder of your WordPress install
    3. download the "sunrise.php" file to your local drive
    4. delete "sunrise.php" file from "/wp-content/plugins/PLUGIN" folder
    5. go to "/wp-content/" folder of your WordPress install
    6. upload "sunrise.php" file from your local drive to that folder

7. go to "/" (main/root) folder of yoru WorPress install; it's the folder where you'll see "wp-admin", "wp-content" and "wp-includes" folders listed and files such as "wp-config.php", "wp-cron.php", "wp-load.php" etc.

8. edit the "wp-content.php" file with a "clean text" editor such as e.g. Notepad++, Sublime or similar

9a. Look for this line:

//define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );

if it is there, change it to

define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );

and save file to a server

9b. If there's no aforementioned line, add this above the "/* That's all, stop editing..." line:

define('SUNRISE','on');

and save file to a server.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.