errors on install. There are quite a few dotted about. PHP warnings etc. shall i just post here?

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: stdClass::$sub_pricetext in <b>/Users/willbarker/Sites/jmvh/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php</b> on line <b>4158</b>

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

Since I am unable to replicate the issue, step one in diagnosing problems would be to disable all plugins, except Membership, and revert to the default WordPress theme. If the issue goes away, then reactivate the plugins one by one, trying to replicate the issue after each new plugin is activate finishing with activating your theme.

Likely activating one of those plugins will cause the issue. Once we know which plugin is causing the problem, we can tackle the issue from there.

If the issue occurs with the default theme and all plugins deactivated, then we’ll need to try a different approach.

• kindlewill
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The errors seem specific to members plugin, they are in the members admin pages.

They are warnings. Ive switched off the wp-debug for now so i can proceed. Its all just warnings about arrays not being set etc. Ill try deactivating the site / debugging the plugin if it causes any noticeable issues in functionality.

thanks

will

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.