Errors when running Performance Test and Defender Scan

Hi,

When I run the Performance Test from within the website, it fails. I looked at your support forum which suggested running the test from the hub, which worked. I'm unsure why it wouldn't be working from my website though?

I then tried to run the Defender scan, but this fails from both sides, resulting in the following error message:

cURL error 7: Failed to connect to 2400:cb00:2048:1::6810:190a: Network is unreachable

Please could you advise what the problems could be?

Thank you.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jamie,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The IP address of that "unreachable network" in a message is an IPv6 address. We've already came across this message a couple of times and the issue seems to be related to the host. For some reason the server is forcing cURL library to try to connect to our server over IPv6 protocol while the library isn't configured to support it.

On our end both IPv4 and IPv6 connections are accepted so this shouldn't fail. Could you please get in touch with your host and ask them if they could shed some light on that? They should be able to check why that connection is forced to go over IPv6 and either fix that (so it wouldn't be "forced" any longer) or make sure that cURL on server supports IPv6.

Let me know please about their replay.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.