erros from domain mapping not working

here is the error message when debug is set to true. I have also enabled wpmu dev support access. I continue to get a page not found from IE or a blank page in chrome.

here is the errors when debug is set to true

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:UsersAdministratorDocumentsMy Web Sites1gbrnwp-contentpluginsad-sharingad-sharing.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Ad_Sharing in C:UsersAdministratorDocumentsMy Web Sites1gbrnwp-contentpluginsad-sharingad-sharing.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:UsersAdministratorDocumentsMy Web Sites1gbrnwp-contentpluginsad-sharingad-sharing.php on line 685

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdcp_Model in C:UsersAdministratorDocumentsMy Web Sites1gbrnwp-contentpluginscomments-pluslibclass_wdcp_model.php on line 13

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdcp_CommentsWorker in C:UsersAdministratorDocumentsMy Web Sites1gbrnwp-contentpluginscomments-pluslibclass_wdcp_comments_worker.php on line 9

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Louis

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

None of those are from Domain Mapping plugin.

The first three issues are from ad sharing plugin. I am letting the developer @Vladislav know about this issue.

The last two are from comments-plus plugin and you need not to worry about it. Strict Standards is helpful for developers but not harmful for the users. You just need to turn off debug mode. In fact, the plugin is designed keeping in mind that people can use newest or older version of php. You are using latest so you are seeing this notice.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.