EU legal PDF Invoice for paying Pro Sites Members

Hello WPMUDEV-Team,

I need to invoice paying members of Pro Sites. Invoice must be EU Legal with invoice number, correct VAT calculation, nett/gross calculation, company address and something like that. It´s very important for EU, I´m from Germany. I think I can´t use Pro Sites without invoicing.

Is that possible or is there any known solution for this case?

Thanks and regards,
Sascha

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Sash,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

There is an option for sending payment receipt through email and also an option for sending that in pdf. Please browse to

Pro Sites -> Settings -> Email Notifications

you'll see a section called "Payment Receipt". That'll send the details of the payment the subscriber made, along with the message there.

You can also customize the message. The "PAYMENTINFO" will be automatically replaced by the payment info. I have not been able to test the taxamo setting for my area however I have reviewed the code and it seems to print invoice number, invoice date, transaction details, sub total, tax rate etc. If you like you can check that in the pro-sites.php file inside the wp-content/pluings/pro-sites folder around line 1700 -1750

Please try that and let us know if you need any further help. We are more than happy to help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.